Suggest me a sleek cam phone under 13k

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
Guys,

My aunt plans to buy a sleek cam phone under 13k.No clamshell phones please.The phone should have a slick form factor(u know the ladies' choices!!)

LG phones not allowed.

Please indicate the exact model name with indicative prices.It should have a fair amount of memory and should have bluetooth. It must also be a GPRS class 10 phone. Mind you, the camera should be able to shoot good mid resolution images with ease.Also Fm is a must.Preferably a smartphone.

I know that's a lot of asking, but I know many of you guys will come up with interesting solutions.(I myself would have looked into the matter but am not much interested in phones you know)

Gracias.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
You can either get a smartphone or a sleek phone. There are no sleek smartphones, at least for 13 K.
If you are willing to give the smartphone requirement a miss, Sony Ericsson K750i is the way to go. The price has recently fallen to 13 K and it is a candybar model. Get it.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
aryayush said:
You can either get a smartphone or a sleek phone. There are no sleek smartphones, at least for 13 K.
If you are willing to give the smartphone requirement a miss, Sony Ericsson K750i is the way to go. The price has recently fallen to 13 K and it is a candybar model. Get it.

yah, NO DOUBT. you can't go for both SLEEK and SMARTFONE at 13k. take SE K750i, may try SE W550i, but it has limited 256 MB memory .
can also try nokia 6230i(have all the features, but it's not smartfone) and samsung X700(at 9.8K).

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
SE W550i might be bulky for some users (120 grams), not for me however. But the camera sucks, so I wouldn't recommend it in this case.
If you want audio quality however, close your eyes and buy it (open them to check the bill though ;) ).

khin007

Journeyman
Hi i suggest you Samsung E530 for specifications visit :

*www.mobuniverse.com/mobilenews/2006/05/samsung-e-530-specifications-and-price.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom