SUGGEST ME A FUTURE.ULTRA AND EFFECTIVE PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnynishant2003

Right off the assembly line
Hello All,
After a long time i am here to seek the advice of all my friend,so please help me and advice me.I am going to build a new pc a very good and effective long lasting one for gaming, music and dvd waching with some office work.Means a cool one.
I have a confrigration in mind but i want to know may i right if you have some good advice i will very much thankfull to you all. So here is my config.

1. MOTHER BOARD : What about A8N32-SLI DELUX/ PREMIUM or ASUS A8N-E or ASUS A8N-SLI PREMIUM or A8R32-MVP Deluxe or A8R-MVP ATI READEN XPRESS 200 CROSSFIRE

2. PROCESSORS : AMD X2 4400+ or AMD X2 4200+ or Dual-core AMD Athlon® 64 FX-60

3. HARD DISK : 250 GB Seagate Barracuda Chetah with 10000 RPM what is SATA AND SATA 2 tell me which is best one.
(A) How is if I use 2 hard disks of 120 GB each

4. RAM : 1GB*2 Corsair DDR2 or Transcend which one is best tell me or if you want to suggest me any other one.
(A) And which model of Corsair or Transcend Model name Please

5. GRAPHIC CARD : XFX is preferred brand or Gigabyte and models are XFX Geforce 7800GTX or XFX Geforce 6600 GT extreme gamers edition or xfx 6800gs xxx edition

(A) Card should be GT or GTX
(B) Card should be Pci-e not AGP
(C) Use only 256 MB cards

6. SOUND CARD : Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro or Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Xtreme Music or Audigy2 ZS/ZS platinum pro

7. DVD WRITERS : Sony dru 820A 16X dual layer writer or SONY dru 820 or Lite-On SOHW-1693S or Sony 720-A dvd writer or BENQ DW 1640

8 COMBO DRIVES : Sony or SUGGEST

9.CABINETS : Antec TX1088AMG or Antec SLK1650B Black or Antec Performance TX 1050B Black Cabinets or Antec Plus View II Cabinets or SUGGEST

(A) SMPS should be of 550/650 Watts
(B) Fans should be of 120 mm
(C) Use only ANTEC or I BALL cabinets

10. MONITER : Samsung SyncMaster 730MP or SAMSUNF TFT 242MP or Samsung SyncMaster 713N

11. SPEAKERS : Creative Gigaworks S750 or Creative inspire T7900 or Altec Lansing 641

12. KEYBOARD : ACCORDING TO SYSTEM SUGGEST

13. MOUSE : ACCORDING TO SYSTEM SUGGEST

14. POWER SUPLLY : Antec True Power TP 550 EPS 12 V SMPS Power Supply or SUGGEST

TV TUNER CARD : Pinnacle 100i or SUGGEST
Tell me 1st and 2nd choice If i forgotten some thing please remind me. Please with prices in delhi or punjab i am in punjab now.
Thanks
Sunny

MysticHalo

Your Maker.
Keyboard-: Logitech G15
Mouse-: Logitech G5
GFX card-: XFX GeForce 7900GTX 512MB DDR3 Extreme Edition

All other is fine. BTW, this sytem is gonna cost u over Rs 1 lakh.....is that ur budget?

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
MysticHalo said:
GFX card-: XFX GeForce 7900GTX 512MB DDR3 Extreme Edition

All other is fine. BTW, this sytem is gonna cost u over Rs 1 lakh.....is that ur budget?

he said to suggest only 256 MB cads only.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
why not get 975x asus or gigabyte board and 805 or 920-930 dual core and wait for conroe release .. :lol:

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
what about two superclocked evga 7900GTX on SLI or two X1900XT's under crossfire??
power supply, go for coolermaster 550W REAL POWER,its awesome man.
and hard drives, definitely go for Atlas from maxtor if they are available else look out for Western Digital 250GB with 16MB buffer or else what about 2 Raptors with 74.4GB in RAID??
RAM?? hmm. now you can look out for these modules if they are available at your's place:-
1.OCZ platinum
2.Corsair Twinmos XMS2
3.PNY modules
4.Kingmax

thats it.

bye.

MysticHalo

Your Maker.
lol,he needs to win a lottery to buy all that stuff ;), if he is not a relative of one of those guys on the forbes rich list.

BTW, GeForce 7900GTX Extreme is better than X1900 XTX
GPU-7900GTX\X1900XTX
Pixer pips- 24\16
Clockrate-1600+\1530

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
by the way! you just need to look more clearly on my post. I was talking about two x1900xt's under crossfire mode. And that configuration is still unbeatable by any other gpu made up to date.

bye.

darklord

Cyborg Agent
MysticHalo said:
lol,he needs to win a lottery to buy all that stuff ;), if he is not a relative of one of those guys on the forbes rich list.

BTW, GeForce 7900GTX Extreme is better than X1900 XTX
GPU-7900GTX\X1900XTX
Pixer pips- 24\16
Clockrate-1600+\1530

7900 is good but not great.its fast but lacks good IQ.

Turn on the IQ aka AA/AF and see how the XTX flies.

even though the XTX has 16 Pipelines it has 48 Pixel processors,that is insane. :wink:

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
definitely i agree with that.
Actually crossfire is apar with its technology, though still not the fastest.

darklord

Cyborg Agent
SLI as a technology is more mature than Crossfire but 7900GTX isnt a great improvement over the 7800 series except for speed bumps.
Quality issues still persist.
As a Card,X1900 is a much better card when we talk about single card that is.

darklord

Cyborg Agent
Lol,noone excpet Nvidia knows about it.

Well recently Nvidia released the NF4 16X SLI chipset.It offers 16X bandwidth on both the slots.

The bandwidth [total] offered due to this is soo huge that the current crop of cards cant fully utilise this much bandwidth and also the CPU is a bottleneck for SLI setups.

darklord

Cyborg Agent
the Quad SLI technology used by Nvidia is based on the same NF4 SLI 16X chipset.

What happened really was -

With Original NF4 SLI,in SLI mode each card worked @ 8X ,single card @ 16X.

TO overcome this,Nvidia added some more PCIe lanes to teh chipset making it the NF4 SLI 16X chipset,in SLI mode each card worked @ 16X ,SIngle card @ 16X

IN case of Quad SLI it is,
8x ,8x ,8x , 8x split between 4 cards.

I hope you get it.

OP
S

sunnynishant2003

sunnynishant2003 said:
Hello All,
After a long time i am here to seek the advice of all my friend,so please help me and advice me.I am going to build a new pc a very good and effective long lasting one for gaming, music and dvd waching with some office work.Means a cool one.
I have a confrigration in mind but i want to know may i right if you have some good advice i will very much thankfull to you all. So here is my config.

1. MOTHER BOARD : What about A8N32-SLI DELUX/ PREMIUM or ASUS A8N-E or ASUS A8N-SLI PREMIUM or A8R32-MVP Deluxe or A8R-MVP ATI READEN XPRESS 200 CROSSFIRE

3. HARD DISK : 250 GB Seagate Barracuda Chetah with 10000 RPM what is SATA AND SATA 2 tell me which is best one.

4. RAM : 1GB*2 Corsair DDR2 or Transcend which one is best tell me or if you want to suggest me any other one.

5. GRAPHIC CARD : XFX is preferred brand or Gigabyte and models are XFX Geforce 7800GTX or XFX Geforce 6600 GT extreme gamers edition or xfx 6800gs xxx edition

6. SOUND CARD : Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro or Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Xtreme Music or Audigy2 ZS/ZS platinum pro

7. DVD WRITERS : Sony dru 820A 16X dual layer writer or SONY dru 820 or Lite-On SOHW-1693S or Sony 720-A dvd writer or BENQ DW 1640

9.CABINETS : Antec TX1088AMG or Antec SLK1650B Black or Antec Performance TX 1050B Black Cabinets or Antec Plus View II Cabinets or SUGGEST

10. MONITER : Samsung SyncMaster 730MP or SAMSUNF TFT 242MP or Samsung SyncMaster 713N

11. SPEAKERS : Creative Gigaworks S750 or Creative inspire T7900 or Altec Lansing 641

14. POWER SUPLLY : Antec True Power TP 550 EPS 12 V SMPS Power Supply or SUGGEST

Tell me 1st and 2nd choice If i forgotten some thing please remind me. Please with prices in delhi or punjab i am in punjab now.
Thanks
Sunny
HAI PLEASE HELP ME I AM IN MIDDEL AND CONFUSED PLEASE COMPLETE MY CONFIG WITH RATING PRICES AND SUGGESIONS

OP
S

sunnynishant2003

Re: ANY TECH EXPERT HERE

sunnynishant2003 said:
sunnynishant2003 said:
Hello All,

Thanks
Sunny
HELLO I WILL WE VERY MUCH THANKFULL TO HIM WHO WILL GIVE ME RIGHT AND TO THR MARK ADVICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom