Suggest me a book to learn

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakee

Journeyman
I want to know which book is good to learn C++ codings to handle MySQL Databases for linux environment..plz suggest some

And guyz you can also post your need for book for particular needs here..many ppl are here to help..i think so..

OP
rakee

rakee

Journeyman
I want expert suggestions..i.e. from those who have personally experienced...from our India

G

gxsaurav

Go in the market U will find a lot, Look for McMillion Publication first they are the best for beginers, if not available go for any C++ book but make sure it is the most recent edition

firewall

In the zone
as per as C++ with mySQL is concern it is basically the CGI part. well, for the CGI scripting u may go for PERL. It's much powerfull. and for general web based development u can go for php/mySQL.

:)

OP
rakee

rakee

Journeyman
Actually guyz im doing a project work with Qt(a multiplatform gui developing tool that supports C++ for its coding) as frontend and MySQL as backend database for linux environment.
I do have separate books for C++,MySQL,Linux.But i need books that will help me code C++ inside Qt to handle MySQL databases.
I tried google but in vain i cant find any integrated book of all three topics(MySQL for Qt).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom