Suggest iPod, budget 15K

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuxfan

Technomancer
I want to buy an iPod, have a budget of 15K. Please suggest the model that I should take.

I checked eBay.in. The 30GB (photo, not video) is available in that range. But I read bad reviews (one on this forum) about that model.

Thanks.

Sourabh

Laptoping
Why is there any doubt? If you dont wanna wait for the new video Ipod recently announced with brighter screen and 50% more battery life during video playback - you can opt for the exisitng Ipod 5th generation 30GB Video. Costs max 15k. You can get it from jjmehta and enjoy the 1 year warranty on the same.

Personally, I do not like the idea of higher capacity flash based nanos. They are small, slim, in and ofcourse you can flaunt them but honestly an 8GB Nano costs the same as the video Ipod. 8GB/30GB which would you choose? If I would have to go in for a nano, the basic one should do fine.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
dont go for the gen5 player it sux big time ..... wait for the 5.5 to hit india as it is the prices have been officially reduced by 50$ ..... besides if u ask me dont buy an ipod go for creative as zune is gonna b new and very costly ..... chk my review of the ipod in the review section b4 buying it

OP
tuxfan

tuxfan

Technomancer
Actually, it has to be gifted to my niece and is not for me. I will wish to give it to her on the appropriate day :p so can't wait. The day is 26th Sep :) I would actually prefer a flash based one as there are no moving parts in it. Any more suggestions?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
the nano is a good option ..... and besides nano has come up with many colors (not sure whether they are avialable here) ..... but still the nano wud suit ur requirement ..... but i wud recemond u do look in the market for options from creative, but if its a status symbol thingi more than features ..... then nano ..... no options required

OP
tuxfan

tuxfan

Technomancer
Thank you so much to everyone :) I am going to take my niece along and let her decide the model she wants :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom