suggest for alaptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepkumar

Right off the assembly line
Hi ,

I am studying in ‘Manipal academy of higher education’. I am planning to buy a new laptop. Our university is providing us ‘Lenovo think pad R60’ with following configuration for Rs. 42,000/-
Intel core duo T2300(1.66 MhZ)
512 MB RAM DDR2 667 MHz
40GB HDD
15” TFT XGA
Integrated Graphics
24x 24x 24x/8x CD-RW/DVD
Intel 802.11b/g/a wireless
Blue tooth
10/100/1000
IEEE 1394,
6 Cell Li-Ion Battery
DOS
3 Years Warrenty

Basically I will be using for college projects, connecting to Internet (for long hours), Music, Movies, and Games (Lower end)

My budge is around Rs.45,000. With this budget is the above laptop is a better deal or not? If any other company has a laptop with better option for the same budget, please recommend.

The university has a deadline to book the Laptop as 5th of August. It will be helpful if you can help me in taking a right decision before 5th of August (through e-mail).

thanx

GeekyBoy

In the zone
Intel core duo for rs 42000?512MB? My god....
What a chance you've got ......buy the laptop straight away!!!!!
This laptop is underpriced!!!!
Wow what a good deal!!
The specs of this laptop is way better than the price it offers
Get a copy of windows xp and enjoy the speed of the laptop.

tuxfan

Technomancer
It really looks value for money! And its got 3 yrs warranty! Good deal, go for it and install XP/Linux of your choice and enjoy it! Actually, you can install both and go for a dual boot :)).

kumars

Broken In
hey dude.. are u getting this laptop with genuine WinXp Pro Pre-loaded? Even we are offered the same laptop for 50k with the same specs, only the HDD is 60gb and it comes with a 256mb pen drive and Sporty backpack or a Leather bag..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom