Suggest Best domain name, web hosting service

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
Its been a long time when i last posted here...and i am here for some useful advice.
One of my relatives have a Buliders company and finaly after a year they have decided to have a corporate website..company's latest project is in mathura ...Pre launching would be in mid to september.so they want their site before that.
I want to ask all my digit friends..
--- From where to buy domain name(.com preffered)?
--- should i opt for indian website hostings services like net4domain.com?
--- Best hosing service?
--- Php,mysql (php-nuke) or Asp ?
----Is knowlege of html needed ( i m fresher to html)?.
----I m new to website buliding , can i built a small corporate website in 20 days ?or i should contact other webmasters services,if yes then, which are the best options available?

waiting for the reply!

tuxfan

Technomancer
Hi!

You can take domain name and hosting from me if you wish. ;) You will have full control over your domain name (username+pwd). For hosting you will get cPanel. You can sent me a private message for more details.

IMO, you can take hosting from Indian hosting services but most of them (net4domain, indiatimes, rediffmail, etc.) suck big time! There are far better options available.

I suggest opt for PHP/MySQL but not phpNuke. It is not too good :( Go for Joomla or ModX. Have a look at *www.opensourcecms.com/. Here you can have a free demo of lots of CMS (Content Management System).

Things will be easier for you if you have knowledge of HTML and also PHP/MySQL.

You can build a site in 20 days but it all depends on the contents and design. Its pretty subjective. Some sites are built in a week, some take months. And yes of course, help of professionals always help. ;)

Last edited:

pujathakur

Right off the assembly line
there are many web hosting providers in the market .. you can check in google and do a bit of research work.. i'm sure you would like to register with a reliable service provider.. well i can recommend you to use yahoo.. they offer a user friendly and reliable service... *in.business.yahoo.com/ .. good luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom