suggest a successful person..

Status
Not open for further replies.

NauticA

Broken In
i have to give a speech on a successful person of india like dhirubhai ambani..
can u please suggest a person on whom i should..?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
i have to give a speech on a successful person of india like dhirubhai ambani..
can u please suggest a person on whom i should..?
guys.............plzzzz
yeh kaya hai??
kuch bhi............nahi.....par kuch bhi.............
can the question be considered as n00best of d year in advance..............

Are bhai kisike bhi upar bolo............why it should have to be always a well known............u must have seen some people around you who has gone a long way............why not try something else this time??

agar aisa chalta raha...............I'm xpecting to c questions like "mujhe bhukh laga hai, kaya khau??":D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^All once belonged to India till Foreign parents adopted them (except that exaggerated Me):rolleyes:

ash

Reborn ... four times
Depends who you are talking to. You can appear really deeeeeeeep by speaking on The common Indian - the most successful person in India - against all odds.

If it goes well, thank me for the suggestion. If not - you should have had the wisdom to ignore me.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
malika sherawat
Seriously..
Here is a butt-ugly girl who used to get slapped for wearing a lipstick or jeans.
But she still manages to repeatedly strip naked in public events like item songs AND GET PAID FOR IT!!! :eek:

ash

Reborn ... four times
No that it is idea time - which living Indian would have had the most influence on personal technology industry globally?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Jamsedji Tata, known as the father of Indian industry

Nobody can even come close to him.

Jehangir Ratanji Dadabhoy Tata, pioneer of Indian Aviation industry.

Last edited:

jal_desai

In the zone
Give the presentation on UR DAD !!

this will really put the audience into thinking. u may start a new trend. everybody knows more or less about birla, tata, ambani, maalya etc etc etc... talk about ur dad ! know more about his childhood, his native place and how he managed to reach the place where he is now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom