Suggest a solution for anonymous web surfing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Suggest me a solution (software/webservice/proxy) for anonymous web surfing that can change my IP address every time i loging to any web site... it should be able to change & use diffrent Public Proxy IP addresses avalable over the internet.....

Please Give a download link for the software u r suggetion..... it can be free one or a Eval Version....

i did found few after couple of hours Google... but none of them r relayble.... so looking for a very relayble one.....

Thnx....

Delpiero

Journeyman
Why use proxies? They may hide ur IP address but they are so slow. Makes your 256 kbps connection seem like a 32 kbps one. :(

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
ferrarif50 said:
*brocoli.my.free.fr/Proxy/

This is the best. It is an online proxy server.

hummm this link isnt working...... & as i wrote earlyer that many proxy r there to download.... but either they r'nt relybel or cant change IP.... wroks with a fixd IP....

mkpaul

Broken In
Go to client machines internet explorer's properties.
Click 'connection' tab click on lan settings. check "Use a proxy server" type server machine's ip address and 6588 as port number.

read 'Read me' file for port settings for ftp, shttp and other ports.

digen

Youngling
mkpaul said:
Go to analogx.com and download analogx proxy.

I'm sorry but the original author of this thread is asking for a anonymous proxy & not a proxy server to share a internet connection.

You could have checked what it was before posting:

Code:
Do you have several machines on a network, but only one connection to the internet? Wish you could browse the net from the other machines, just like you can from the machine that's connected? Then what you're looking for is called a Proxy Server, and AnalogX has just what you want. AnalogX Proxy is a small and simple server that allows any other machine on your local network to route it's requests through a central machine. So what does that mean in English? Simple, run Proxy on the machine with the internet connection

AnalogX Proxy Server

Btw I recently stumbled upon TOR.A open source solution for all looking to stay anonymous. :)
Read the docs to understand how it works & configure it accordingly.The best thing of all its Open Source

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
i am going try digen's solution.... let me see that... & what went wrong with digit forum yesterday might??

from 7PM to today 9.30AM it showed me phpbb error... couldnt able to open the forum site...

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
well digen i have downloaded the TOR.... have installed it.... but cant cofig it to work for me... see this screen shot....

[img=*img130.echo.cx/img130/7389/sc6pz.th.jpg]

although it shows "done" but still i can find my IP address in showmyip.....

i am useing a local cable connection with winXP SP2 Pro & they use reliance fixd IP.... so either showmyip traces the ril IP or my fix IP which local cabe has given me....

pls help.....

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
humm... i am reading... i'll get back after a try...

mean while did u said yeah from this

I said:
& what went wrong with digit forum yesterday might??

from 7PM to today 9.30AM it showed me phpbb error... couldnt able to open the forum site...

anomit

In the zone
Well, this is for digen Sometimes back I posted on the Tracking IP address thread in the QnA section. There I suggested a method. Pls give ur comments

digen

Youngling
Dude I did a search for the thread you were referring to but I couldnt find it,could you please post that link here so that I can have a look?

anomit

In the zone
Phew! Here you are:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20115
The third from last post is mine.(the longer one)

PS: Instead of transparent proxies, one can use those annonymous ones.

digen

Youngling
Although I have lost you there in that post pf yours i'll still try& take a shot.Sorry & no offence meant but I couldnt make a thing of what you were trying to do there.
Could you elaborate more on this please & what exactly you are trying to achieve?

anomit

In the zone
Yes, I shall explain.

Here the home computer acts as the proxy server by using a proxy software. Again the same computer acts as the client just as it would happen in a LAN.

"HOME"----------------PROXY SOFTWARE(let it be on 8080) ------------INTERNET(PUBLIC PROXY)
|
|
|
--------------------------------------------|
BROWSER(Proxy setting: HOME:8080)

anomit

In the zone
I think it is the same as:

Client1-----------------------Proxy Server-----------------Internet

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
hi.. digen... so far so good.... ur solution is working... but i havent cheaked it with every program though.... but it works with IE....

but as all will say porxy slows down.... it did also... but i dont care as long its work for me....

thnx for the help, replys & the solution....

i hope if i need any help from u in the future u will help me out....

& keep this topic going.... if any one can give other solution....

& digen... i have a nother question... as this topic is for anymous useing thats why i amnot writing a new topic....

is it ligal to send anonymous email through command promt.... recently i found this on a forum.... though i dont know whether its ligal or not.....

here it is....
Code:
I have edited i as some one might use it for bad....

though its not totaly anonymous as in the 2nd stape when u say helo ur ip gets loged.... as i am with Static ip so its alwasy same.... tor wasnt able to bypass this.....

Edited bqz of security resion....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom