Suggest a site part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Do anybody know of a site which allows free phpBB forum hosting with unlimited space and also which allows me to add custom mods with ftp access and all this for free. I know I am asking for too much but is it possible.

A

Ashwin Saxena

I dont think it is possible.
But this is Internet anything is possible here.I f you found one please let me know. I also want that type of site.

cheetah

In the zone
Na....they only offer free hosting for existing sites having good number of daily visitors...and they need statistics proof for dat...

Anyways ask bharath hes using some free space for forums and it got auto PHPBB Install facility...i dont remember the site bt u can PM him...his id bharathbala2003

Or use www.orgfree.com for free php 125MB space......u have to install forum manually....i have my forum at *cheetah.orgfree.com and is working fine from last 1 month or so...

anilthomas26

In the zone
Visit this site www.t35.com

UNLIMITED SPACE
UNLIMITED DATA TRANSFER
PHP (without MYSQL or CGI)
Server Side Included (SSI)
Monthly Backups (once a month)
FTP Access (1 account)
Simple Control Panel
250kb File Size Limit * Now 500kb File Size Limit!
24-7 Support
1 Pop-up Under Ad Placed on site
Domain Hosting (At an Extra Cost)
95%+ Up Time

features *t35.com/freehosting.shtml

Nimda

l33t n00b!
Use this awesome search engine to get to the kind of hosting site you want. Once you get the webspace, here's a tutorial on uploading and maintaining a phpBB forum from our very own digit site:

OP
N

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
anilthomas26 said:
Visit this site www.t35.com

UNLIMITED SPACE
UNLIMITED DATA TRANSFER
PHP (without MYSQL or CGI)
Server Side Included (SSI)
Monthly Backups (once a month)
FTP Access (1 account)
Simple Control Panel
250kb File Size Limit * Now 500kb File Size Limit!
24-7 Support
1 Pop-up Under Ad Placed on site
Domain Hosting (At an Extra Cost)
95%+ Up Time

features *t35.com/freehosting.shtml

For hosting a phpBB forum I need SQL which is missing in above hosting service. Please read the post carefully.

nix

hi

from all these days of research...i've decided on aboho.com
it seems quite good. but i still havennt got it as you have to post a certain number of msgs in their forum. try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom