Suggest a PSU for this config

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightcrawler

Broken In
I have a P4 2.4 Ghz Processor, DDR 400 Mhz 2 GB RAM, A DVD writer, A CD writer, 2 hdds one is 160 gig and the other is 320 gig. 7600 GT (requires power supply) and creative x-fi pro soundcard (requires power supply). All was working well somedays back. Yesterday i added the 320 gig hdd and now PSU is giving problems. I am planning to get a new PSU. The one that I have is not a branded one. Which brand will you suggest. PSU is for a P4 based motherboard ( Don't know if newer PSU connectors support the one for P4)

Thanks in Advance

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
nightcrawler said:
I have a P4 2.4 Ghz Processor, DDR 400 Mhz 2 GB RAM, A DVD writer, A CD writer, 2 hdds one is 160 gig and the other is 320 gig. 7600 GT (requires power supply) and creative x-fi pro soundcard (requires power supply). All was working well somedays back. Yesterday i added the 320 gig hdd and now PSU is giving problems. I am planning to get a new PSU. The one that I have is not a branded one. Which brand will you suggest. PSU is for a P4 based motherboard ( Don't know if newer PSU connectors support the one for P4)

Thanks in Advance
Zebronics Zeb 500w platinum.
Rs 1850 all inclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom