suggest a phone for using Mobile Office in good speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
Please anyone suggest some good phone for using MOBILE OFFICE (under 7K)?Must have USB charging. FM radio and Camera preferred. Thanks in advance.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
lg has many
u can go for samsung don remember the model no.
u can see the add its on a beach a bull comes and the guy turns on the radio
i think x630

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
lg has many
u can go for samsung don remember the model no.
u can see the add its on a beach a bull comes and the guy turns on the radio
i think x630

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Samsung X430 .... pretty good .... .... but no camera or radio ... i don't think u'll get a mobile under 7k's with a camera and a radio and higher class gprs ....

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
Try the Nokia 3220, no FM though but falls within your price range and the charger and DKU 5 cable can be connected together and it has EDGE.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
you can't get all 3 features in under 7k. if fm aint that important you can get k300/k500i. you can also try n3220 or the n3200...

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Tech.Masti said:
Please anyone suggest some good phone for using MOBILE OFFICE (under 7K)?Must have USB charging. FM radio and Camera preferred. Thanks in advance.
As he said you cant get everything in one ..

If you want Good Speed GPRS ... Then first check .. what your Service provider supports. for good speed you can go for edge ph. provided ur SP is giving the same. Only 3200 is the one. or you can take 3220 + a fm add-on.
6020 & 6021 are also good options.

OP
Tech.Masti

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
thaxs, i find that you guys prefer NOKIA. But i hear that nokia and SE both gives problem to using net through PC. Our here my friends using LG , but i don't like LG so much. Anyone have any xperience to use nokia or se for mobile office? And if i buy EDGE phone like 3220, then really i get more speed than simple GPRS phone? i have kolkata circle connection, and I am living in West Bengal circle.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
well actually the speeds are kinda pathetic...you'll be cursing all the while esp if you haf even used a 64kbps line once!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom