Suggest a phone for less than 16k

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayanks_098

world is evil
What would u suggest if the preference is SE,budget is <16k(u can suggest a little around it too)
requirements:
3+ MP cam
good music
wi-fi( that would be nice)(EDIT: you can exclude this feature)
No touch screen (otherwise i would have suggested my awesome P1i itself)

Suggest Nokia if only its a performer like N 82 otherwise,all Nokia fanboyz speaking every blah blah N series s60 3rd edition is super duper fast or that Nokia has improved,please don bother to answer. Coz i cant afford wrong suggestions here
Hint: Phone should be girlish(not for my gf but someone very imp),preferably (or not bulky)

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
Get a Nokia n78. The price sould come down to 16k in a couple of weeks. But N82 is the best choice.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Get the W890..doesnt have wifi...but the sleekest set you will find...is 9 mm thick...get the mocha version or the expresso black..has a class look to it...

and its a walkman too..so great music as usual..

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86175&highlight=w890

heres a review by me...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
get nokia E51 ( one of the best phone considering features & price ) - should be around 12000-13000K but it has 2 mega pixel camera I think

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
@girish-have you been payed by nokia to bad mouth the k850??..if they have then they should have taught you some etiquette too..

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
yea rite...are you an analyst???show me the stats then...n82 started with 25k and came down to 19k..the k850 started from 21 and there is reason enough for the prices to fall..more so because there are two new 5 mp SE phones in the market...so cut the crap..

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88917
more than 70% of the replies favouring k850. you were the only one blabbering about your cybershit.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
yea rite..the forum is the world to you...i daresay that half the people jumping about the n82 havent used it..and those who were blabbering bout the k850 havent touched it either...get out of this forum and chek out the the world sales...

Nokia rules for sure in market share..but k850 is much ahead of the N82 in terms of market share...

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
i have used both the phones K850I and N82 both of my friends

they are not that techie so they give me there phones for software installation and all that

N82 is faaaar more ahead than K850I

even my N73 beats K850I except the cam and speed

.but k850 is much ahead of the N82 in terms of market share...

it maybe in your area

in kanpur + lucknow + delhi N82 is much ahead of the k850i in terms of market share

check out this

*forum2.mobile-review.com/showthread.php?t=72525

another ........bhau bhau about n82 and k850i........

and now when k850i price is dropped there is no need to compare these two phones

vilas_patil

Journeyman
Is there any websites from where we can know the sales figures for particular mobile handsets ? Would be thankful if anyone can post the url here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom