Suggest a NAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech&ME

Banned
Well guys Its a tough time for me as I am to fix a NAME.

There is a saying that goes : " What's in a NAME" ?

And yes there is everything in a GOOD NAME, So, please suggest me a very MODERN and GOOD NAME for my new Venture.

Actually, We are going to start a SCHOOL (CBSE Board), Which will be an English Medium Co-Ed , un-aided School. We are planning to implement the best technology in this school, from CCTV Cameras to high end Computer (Pentium Class PC) with remote Server system, and all other necessary equipment in the SEMINAR HALL, etc. The Campus of this School is estimated to be around 30 Acres approx. We will put equistarian facilities, swimming pool, etc.

We need your support and also require a very GOOD and MODERN name for this school. So, I thought of putting it up in this forum so that you my dear friends can share your thoughts and suggest me A FEW NAMES.

The NAMES you suggest should start with any of the following letters.

D.......
M......
N...........
R........
T........

For Example : Richmond International School

expertno.1

Technomancer
well without these words my suggetion is

Bright Career International Public School

asnd for the lsited words my suggetion is..........not getting good with these letters

Charley

Just Do It
Tech&ME said:
Actually, We are going to start a SCHOOL (CBSE Board), Which will be an English Medium Co-Ed , un-aided School. We are planning to implement the best technology in this school, from CCTV Cameras to high end Computer (Pentium Class PC) with remote Server system, and all other necessary equipment in the SEMINAR HALL, etc. The Campus of this School is estimated to be around 30 Acres approx. We will put equistarian facilities, swimming pool, etc.

The NAMES you suggest should start with any of the following letters.

D.......
M......
N...........
R........
T........

Best of luck on your new venture.

I'd suggest to use some terms related to technology

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
expertno.1 said:
well without these words my suggetion is

Bright Career International Public School

asnd for the lsited words my suggetion is..........not getting good with these letters

achacko@dataone.in said:
Best of luck on your new venture.

I'd suggest to use some terms related to technology

Well guys Please suggest good names. U all are so nice i think. Please and its not necessary to include the "International" word there. The name suggest by expertno.1 is quite good but i can't use that name since it starts with B and as per pandit the letter which can be used for this name should start with the following letters only.

D.......
M......
N...........
R........
T........

Please please please guys help me solve this problem and also let me know what all ideas you all can give me.

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
aaaah ..
all computer techonology, CBSE Science and still want to name it as the pandit says ... awee

anyways .. good luck to you

my suggestions:-

Northside Public
Royale
National .. _something_ ..

pretty dumb suggestions .. eh !

____
alibi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom