Suggest a JAVA compiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

mod-the-pc

Back to School Mr. Bean !
You can get a Java compiler bundled free with Java SDK (which is free too) . For IDE try using Gel. Its free, light and has loads of features. And what do you mean by "JAVA Software" ?

ramprasad

In the zone
I think he means IDE.... In that case, u can use JCreator LE..... It is very light and user friendly...

reddragon

In the zone
well some of the Good IDEs r Eclipse IntelJIdea Netbeans use any of these ... well among these Eclipse is totally free and thats why accepted by many small software farms ( big also ). InteJIdea I am using now .................they said " develop with pleasure " true...........really true.............very very eye candy .

and u wrote Java software.................well I can tell u most software products from SUN are free even their OS is also FREE . so u dont need any bank balance to develop projects in JAVA . even u can use JCreator , JEditor for college-level progs and if ur system Ram is low

reddragon

In the zone
well as u said u can pay ANY amount of money.................u can contact SUN directly to make softwares according to your needs...................not only java software but any possble software !!!

Sun Microsystems, Inc.
4150 Network Circle
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Phone: US 1-800-555-9SUN; International 1-650-960-1300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom