Suggest a Headphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

royal

Padawan
guys, I need an entry level headphone for listening to mp3s in my office...nothing fancy.

I dont have any option of playing LAN multiplayer games in THIS office :mad:
(I used to play QUAKE3 in my previous office :D ) so the mids and highs should be given importance in this case .

I was using a chinese make EarPlug (YIHAO brand) purchased for Rs. 35/- but it has breathed its last after serving me faithfully for the last 7 years :(
and its quality was decent enough

BTW, my budget is Rs. 500/- ... do you think I should go for Frontech wireless headphone with FM? anyone using it ? :confused:

Broken In
buy a earphone(the small headphone that plugs into the ear) instead of a headphone.there r 2 reasons for this:1.in ur price range u dont get decent headphones.2.if u listen to music loudly with headphones(which u may need to if ur office is noisy),people aroud u will also be disturbed.
look for models from sony,philips and panasonic in ur price range.

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
12345 said:
buy a earphone(the small headphone that plugs into the ear) instead of a headphone.there r 2 reasons for this:1.in ur price range u dont get decent headphones.2.if u listen to music loudly with headphones(which u may need to if ur office is noisy),people aroud u will also be disturbed.
look for models from sony,philips and panasonic in ur price range.

earphones r proven to cause permanent hearing loss....headphones r safer i guess...Frontech wireless headphone with FM will be a good option...my friend is havin a frontech...not the model in qn,but a diff wired model with no FM....n is very much satisfied with it....

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
for headphones best would be i-ball 860Mv with 1 year warranty. Yes this one comes with warranty. Got for myself a week ago. 625 bucks

OP
royal

royal

Padawan
ashnik said:
for headphones best would be i-ball 860Mv with 1 year warranty. Yes this one comes with warranty. Got for myself a week ago. 625 bucks

How's the quality ?

suave_guy

pedal to metal
increase ur budget to 1K and buy philips SHP805 headphones....

the sound quality is good and feels like listening to 2.1 speakers...

cmmon u can spend that much...i'm sure!

ENjoy...

OP
royal

royal

Padawan
suave_guy said:
increase ur budget to 1K and buy philips SHP805 headphones....

the sound quality is good and feels like listening to 2.1 speakers...

cmmon u can spend that much...i'm sure!

ENjoy...

Have you used them personally ?

suave_guy

pedal to metal
yes i own them and i use it daily to listen to music during nights....

bass is good, midrange has clarity and highs are very well produced and the whole experience creates a good soundstage....actually for 1K this is a very good headset and much better than the ones available below rs.500, so for spending extra rs.500 ur actually getting better value than the money spended...

check the pics and the reviews...
*www.headphonereviews.org/headphone.php?action=view&headphoneId=176

ENjoy...

paul_007

Padawan
liquid_nitrogen88 said:
earphones r proven to cause permanent hearing loss....headphones r safer i guess...Frontech wireless headphone with FM will be a good option...my friend is havin a frontech...not the model in qn,but a diff wired model with no FM....n is very much satisfied with it....

i absolutely agree with u and u r 100% right because i've suffered myself

earphones cause ear drum to vibrate more than the headphones which results in ear wax production, which can lead to temporary deafness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom