Suggest a Good Voice Recognition Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

lahratla

Journeyman
Please suggest a good voice recognition software (freeware/shareware) that can translate into text whatever is spoken through a microphone and where I can download it?

kikass

Broken In
try realize voicelite. i used it sometime back and its pretty accurate. its not freeware though. 30 day limit. in addition to dictation it also allows you to control your computer by speaking.

OP
lahratla

lahratla

Journeyman
Thank you guys for your replies. I've heard that WindowsXP and Ofiice (both pirated) have inbuilt speech recognition, how do I turn it on?

OP
lahratla

lahratla

Journeyman
Thank you guys for your replies. I use WindowsXP and Ofiice (both pirated) and I've heard that both of them have inbuilt speech recognition, how do I turn it on?

ramprasad

In the zone
I am comfortable with Dragon Naturally Speaking....
Its superb and I have installed it in my office and home...

U can even transfer u speech files......

Regards,
Ramprasad

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
lahratla said:
Thank you guys for your replies. I use WindowsXP and Ofiice (both pirated) and I've heard that both of them have inbuilt speech recognition, how do I turn it on?

There's no need to post twice. Please delete one post.

To turn on Speech recognisition, you must have MS Office XP installed. Goto control panel, double click the [Speech] icon. In the first tab, create a new profile and give it a name. [Check] to profile to make it the default profile and then click [Train Profile] (something like that). Follow the on screen instructions and you have your speech recognition ready.

Have Fun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom