Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't have a CD Writer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Suggest some good free burning programs that can burn to all types of media and all types of media and are still free.

Thanx in advance.

chinmay

Journeyman
nero rocks maan....why d u need anything else when nero is there...btw d u need it for some specicif purpose then i may suggest nethin else...elaborate....

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
nero all the way!!! it's user friendly interface, simple settings etc makes it a No1 choice.... Man!! look at the poll results :lol:

OP
N

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
chinmay_d said:
nero rocks maan....why d u need anything else when nero is there...btw d u need it for some specicif purpose then i may suggest nethin else...elaborate....

I need to write a guide related to freewares and for that I must know some good cd burning free softwares. Hope you understand.

abhinav

Journeyman
NERO NERO NERO NERO NERO NERO NERO NERO NERO NERO NERO NERO NERO NERO NERO NERO NERO NERO BECOZ ITS COMMON

chinmay

Journeyman
abhinav don't be a nerd...navjot bro..if u can find any other better burning software after this thread is popular please delete this post of abhinav...lol

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Although I don't have a CD R/W myself... I am pretty sure that Nero is the way to go.

I think novices get the feel of it pretty quickly. One of my friend just purchased a pc, a fortnight back, and I was amazed about how he found the CD burning pretty easy with Nero. And he has trouble finding setup files of programs on the comp.

So... basically... my point is that it's easy to go with as a novice cd burner.

OP
N

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
swatkat said:
NTI is good. And, CDBurnerXP is a good freeware alternative.

Nobody understands the problem as well as you, swatcat. Other's please look into my prob carefully.
:arrow: And for your kind info. I also use Nero. But plz suggest some free alternatives as I need to know about them. Once again thanx swatcat.

swatkat

Technomancer
Hi,
Try these.
DeepBurner Free
Burn To Brim
Easy Burning
I have tried DeepBurner and CDBurnerXP, they are good.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
well i dont have a CD burner but then i have written a few cd's at my frnds place and dad off n all.. i use NERO and ROXIO.. i find Nero as da best so far..

NERO NERO NERO NERO NERO NERO NERO

chinmay

Journeyman
nero is not free dude...he is askin 4 a freeware...i like cdburnerxp..it has a pretty catchy and easy to work with interface...go 4 it...

OP
N

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
futuristically_ancient said:

Don't just spam the thread. If you like Nero vote above not here. Post only answers and comments here.

vysakh

Padawan
i like alcohol 120% but its only problem is that we cant compile a cd using it
so i vote for nero

upendra_gp

In the zone
hey use NERO!
if u want to suggest paid burner-Easy Media Creator & Nero
Easy media creator is detailed customizing app
freewares-
CD XP burner
XP in built burner
bart
120% alcohol
many more..

V

vishal_bhatia87

Try CD BurnerXP Pro, It is the best free alternative for which you don't have to pay even a penny and it is good in working. It looks very much like Nero but some features are missing. Otherwise I think it is best, easy to use, free, and It simply rocks. I recommend very much to you go and try it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom