Suggest : a 3gp converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

steelwin

Broken In
i need a nice 3gp video converter at high rate quality. suggest me such a cinverter please.,

i need the folowing features in them....

* Good clarity & quality
* Low size after conversion
* compactible for all phones
* a preview window
* size of video display should compact with the phones video size.

that what i need . tell me one

Sinnet

Broken In
yo m8y's
nokia media player gets u thru most of the stuff.

if u want full screen videos in excellent format,
use smartmovie converter or makayama mobile media maker :)

ola
sIn

mAYHEM

Journeyman
Use MediaCoder its all in 1 Audio Video transcoder and is free.The output quality is superb.Get it from *www.rarewares.org/mediacoder

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
How to convert videos to very high quality MP4 format for my phone with custom resolution? Please suggest me some good (free or paid) software! Thanks! :)

mAYHEM

Journeyman
aryayush said:
How to convert videos to very high quality MP4 format for my phone with custom resolution? Please suggest me some good (free or paid) software! Thanks! :)
Use MediaCoder.The output file will have a .mp4 extension but u can also force the extension to be .3gp.To Crop or resize use Picture tab and Video tab for Bitrate.

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
mAYHEM said:
Use MediaCoder.The output file will have a .mp4 extension but u can also force the extension to be .3gp.To Crop or resize use Picture tab and Video tab for Bitrate.
It is a very complex program. And it gives me some error when I use the default settings. Can you tell me what settings I should do to convert a video to 220x176 in MP4 format?

mAYHEM

Journeyman
aryayush said:
It is a very complex program. And it gives me some error when I use the default settings. Can you tell me what settings I should do to convert a video to 220x176 in MP4 format?
Maybe u hv downloaded the 5 r1.I am using 0.3.9.It seems complex first but its not.Add the file,then go to Devices>Mobile>N70.Select the parameters like resolution,fps,A/V quality(not in version 5 only one tab with three presets).Click on the mediacoder window(let both the windows be open} use the video and audio tabs for more precise bitrate.Picture tab contains resize,FPS,crop funcation.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
just wondaring... are they, (Imtoo and xilisoft) realy apart from each other... both are 3.1 version... both version are exaclty same size :) 13.6 MB i am downloading.... the screen shots also look like same... both has their last version 2.1 available for download...

lol...

forkart

Right off the assembly line
steelwin said:
i need a nice 3gp video converter at high rate quality. suggest me such a cinverter please.,

i need the folowing features in them....

* Good clarity & quality
* Low size after conversion
* compactible for all phones
* a preview window
* size of video display should compact with the phones video size.

that what i need . tell me one

I use yasa 3gp video converter. It does a good work on converting videos to 3gp video.
*www.yasasoft.com/3gpvideoconverter/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom