sugest a good 19" monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay4u

In the zone
my cousin is planning for a 19" CRt monitor or 17" LCd monitor or widescreen.. since i dont know much about the options please sugest the models with approx price...

My needs
1. CRt 19" with 1600 x 1200 resolution may be flat but not compulsion for gaming and multimedia
or
2. LCD 17" which is good for multimedia and gaming with good refresh rate and no ghost images

please quote a approx price along with detail model name as i dont know much stuff... i am looking for value for money with budget for 19" around 9k and LCd around 14k

Thanks in advance

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
raj14 said:
:lol: 14k budget, for a 17" LCD and that too for gaming? :shock: Not in a Million years mate, sorry to say, but No such products are availble in Range you asked, also, did you LCD and CRT Criteria? You certainly WON'T Get a LCD Monitor for gaming in 1k Budget, not now anyways. the cheapest you can get is Umax 15" LCD it has a very high response time, so you are prone to get dead pixels and ghostly images; also, at present there isn't any sort of 19" CRT available under 9k, they start from 11k Minimum, my advice is get an Acer AF715 17" CRT , it has 1600x1200 Resolution, crisp aspect ratio and will fit in you budget, since it costs Rs.6,500/-

eh spammer, which year do u live in, 1846?

@jay4u- Samsung 17" LCD 713N is 13.9k.. one of my friends and a brainaic on this forum, ashish(aadipa) got it recently... It has 8 ms RT so no ghosting... all in all the best 17" LCD that money can buy in India now ;)

Acer advertises a 19" Widescreen LCD for 19.5k.. you can check that out too..

The prices have dropped a *lot* considering that I bought my 710N 17" for 19.5k just 6 months back! I pity ppl who purchased 17" LCDs for as much as 35k last yr!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom