Status
Not open for further replies.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Ok Read this somewhere in this forum about stupid quotes from famous people! Here are some more:-
1)"China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."
- Charles De Gaulle, former French President

2)"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country."
- Marion Barry, Washing, D.C. Mayor

3)"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
- Dan Quayle, U.S. Vice President

4)Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?
Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever."
- Miss Alabama, 1994 Miss USA Pageant

5)"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."
- Brooke Shields

6)"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president."
- Hillary Clinton

7)I admit I do have a very nice butt. Some say my career was built on it!
- - Jean-Claude Van Damme

8)Celine Dion
'My child was not only carried by me, but by the universe.'

9)Justin Timberlake
'I pick my nose and I'm not ashamed to admit it. If there's a bogey then just pick it, man.'

10)I do not like broccoli and I haven't liked it since I was a little kid and my mother made me eat it. Now I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli.
--George Bush

11)I don't think I was constructed to be monogamous. I don't think it's the nature of any man to be monogamous. Men are propelled by genetically ordained impulses over which they have no control to distribute their seed into as many females as possible.
- - -Marlon Brando (1994)

12)God gave us a p**s and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.
- - Robin Williams

13)If I die before my cat, I want a little of my ashes put in his food so I can live inside him.
- - Drew Barrymore (1998)

14)I favor the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and it must be enforced at gunpoint if necessary.
- - Ronald Reagan, October 20, 1965

15)The Internet is a great way to get on the Net.

- Bob Dole

And it never ends...stupidity is just everywhere !

ahref

In the zone
Very funny, let me add one

"I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman."
By Arnold Schwarzenegger

madmax_tt

Broken In
Seen on a famous beauty parlour in Bombay:

Don't whistle at the girl going out from here.
She may be your grandmother!

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
freshseasons said:
Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?
Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever."
- Miss Alabama, 1994 Miss USA Pageant
WTF! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom