Stuff for Sale - k750i, mouse, camera etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clank

Broken In
Stuff for Sale - Memory, APC UPS, Linkin park DVD/CD combo, moto stereo headset.

Alright guys, my first post at these forums :)
Anyways i've got some stuff for sale and i'm posting it here. For buyer and seller safety i can sell through ebay (if required) so i'll be posting the links to my ebay auctions (if applicable) where you can complete the sale. Oh btw i have 100% positive feedback on ebay as well as here and i'm located in Delhi.

K750i phone, ipod nano, gameboy, mouse, camera, tombraider dvd, APC UPS, moto headset and transcend v30 2gb have now been sold. The following are still up for sale:

Sandisk 512mb memory stick pro duo

No cheap or fake stuff, its the original Sandisk 512mb memory stick pro duo (blue) that came with my w810i.

Hardly used and i need to sell it coz i have purchased a new 2gb ms pro duo.

Should work with most Sony Ericsson phones, Sony cameras etc.

Free memory stick duo adapter

Expected Rs. 750 inclusive shipping which is a steal for a like new genuine ms pro duo.

For Delhi buyers i can also do a "buyer picks up and pays" deal
Thats it for now, thanks for your time!
For any clarifications post here or fell free to contact me at theclank AT gmail DOT com

Last edited:
OP
C

clank

Broken In
Bump! :D

The phone and gaming mouse auctions end today at around midnight so you might wanna check them out if interested!
Any Questions, just ask.

harikatt

In the zone
hey, i think the optical mouse and keyboard from logitech is for around Rs500 and we can get wireless set for Rs900, so is there any chance for less pricing on the optical used mouse.

let me know.

thanks.

OP
C

clank

Broken In
^^

I could include shipping in that price so it would be Rs 400 inclusive of shipping. It currently retails for more than Rs 800 in the market so i'm afraid i wont be able to reduce the price further.
Its not your average run of the mill optical mouse......if you're into games or graphics you'll know the importance of fast precise movements and a ergonomic feel.
You can check out the specs at the link below.....you can see it has a 5 star rating as everybody loves it and costs 15 dollars or Rs. 700 even in the states.

*www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826105164

Thanks.

Last edited:

hash!!

________
knock knock... lolz...
about the gameboy... wuz actually thinkin of gettin one.... hope it works cool... im frm delhi, so i dun think it'd be a problem... :)
check ur pm bro...

OP
C

clank

Broken In
soham said:
Whats the price of the phone?

I'm afraid the phone has now been sold as i have mentioned in the first post.
I cant seem to find a way to edit thread title though :(

@hash!! all PMs replied to.

hash!!

________
aight man... thanks...
it seems cool... atleast it wuz good tp cuz my pc wuz down all day yesterday... :)

OP
C

clank

Broken In
Bump!!

The gaming mouse is probably gonna be sold soon so make me an offer NOW if you're interested.

Cant seem to find anyone interested in the moto headset so i'm willing to go lower.....just make me an offer, i'm looking for a quick sale and closing this thread :D!!

OP
C

clank

Broken In
Bumpity!! :D

This is probably the final bump i'm gonna give this thread....all gone now except the moto headset.

Somebody buy it please.....you know you want it!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom