STUCK LIKE A FOOL IN NFSU2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahil_blues

In the zone
i really made a fool of myself....i was doing really well in NFSU2 with my honda civic....winning all races in the first attempt....but one fine day i saw Ford Mustang in the car showroom....i got really tempted to try it and I accidently traded my fully loaded civic for the mustang and i also saved the profile :evil: !!!.....hoping to make up to my mistake i spent my hard earned $50000 to upgrade the mustang but believe me this car is horse sh*t!!!....after that i havent been able to win a single race....i havent got the stamina to restart the career as i have already completed about 45%....what the hell should i do???....i have nothing left in my bank except a mere $500....can i bring back my Civic???

bharathbala2003

why need title?
well thats a grave mistake!!! :( but unfortunately u cant do it i suppose.. mayb if any1 in this forum is playin UG with a civic with atleast bout 35-40%complete u can get the save files n replace it.. i don think anyother way is possible...

paraman

Journeyman
You can search for the games' saved files on the net and download them and then play from wherever you want.. Of course you won't then be playing your profile but somebody else's.

beaditya

Journeyman
Dude .................here's the real thing

download a trainer ........get some cash into your bank
trade back the car for a civic , load it up with the hottest shit !!

DRIVE N WIN BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

supersaiyan

In the zone
oh god man wht the hell made u think that the mustang will make u win races!!! its only gud for drag mode. thats it. wht aditya told u is the best method. get a trainer. get cash and reload ur honda civic.

OP
S

sahil_blues

In the zone
hey guys....i found a cool site for nfs....www.nfsunlimited.net.....it had Bank Modifier, Unique parts installer and everything you'll ever need when you are stuck like me....i instantly set my bank to $100,000!!!!!!....iam so relieved...people who are finding it hard to play NFSU2 should definetily check this site out!!!

bharathbala2003

why need title?
ah nfsunlimited.. heard bout it sumwer.. btw u search for nfs help ul land gettin so many sites.. some more i used 2 use was nfscheats.com needforspeed.com n sum more i don remember much now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom