stuck in san andreas

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkpeerless

In the zone
i am stuck in 2 levels in san andries. first is the first mission of OC Loc where i have to go to the beach and talk to a dj.NO matter how much i try i cannot score 1200 pts. the next misson wher i am stuck is to hoppin competion of cars
is there iny cheat to cross this missions . or any suggetion on how to score more points. :( :(

pickster

Professional Layabout.
there is no cheat for this....
keep on trying you will achieve the scores... and try to improve your timing...
the beach dance isin't that hard.... try to hit the directions when in the middle of the circle & if you are having probles in the car hopping then redefine the keys as suitable

moshel

Padawan
the best thing is to use a joypad. u can use the analogue sticks for that. i normally dont use my joypad but for that i had to use it to finish it.

arorohit

Broken In
Use Slow Motion

Whenever there is a round in GTA which i found too tough + too fast, I use my all time fav cheat - make the game slow using slow motion cheat ! Search and use it and get out from all GTA Blues !

pickster

Professional Layabout.
but once you apply that cheat will you be able to revert back to normal like by using fast game cheat?

moshel

Padawan
u dont need to put the fast game cheat again.....just put the slower game cheat once again and the cheat will be deactivated. but then when u save the game it will say that cheat was used for it, and it will bug u through out the game. also in the stats screen u will lose big points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom