stuck in pop warrior within

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
To kill the CrowMaster u'll have to use the vault over+ slash and hack +defend combo ....do it 4 times then he'll fly to another spot ... turn right to the door u entered that place .. wall run up to the ledge .. wall run up and jump to catch the platform ...then go to the end of the platform .. wll run and jump off to catch the beam .. jum to the second beam and to the ledge where the CrowMaster is standing .... now use the same combo 2-3 times and he'll again fly off to another place ... Now go to the side of that platform where u can wall run .. wall run to the next ledge u can see ... after u reach that leadge wall run towards the platform u cam from and the prince will grab a narrow ledge ... move to the extreme left and jump to catch a beam .. jump to the next platform .. kill the crowmaster ....

Slam Team

Journeyman
Ya Its too easy... that guy can't even hurt the prince....Heez just too cool
Well ... I am currently at the clock tower (West) (PAST)...some times its gets frustrating when we don't find a way and there are no sands with us... 3 is just not enough for me..!!! LOL

upendra_gp

In the zone
i am also stuck in the game where we need to kill the empress of time & get in time to timemachine. i killed the empres of time & i reached the time machine but the prince says that that logo on the port not works something is wrong or something tell me what to do?

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
c'mon u guys .. get going ... i've finished the game 3 times already ... 4th time running ... story is beautifully plotted ... make sure u get all the life upgrades ..coz u really want to reach the alternate ending to continue the story ....

PS : thank god this game doesn't support cheats ...

upendra_gp

In the zone
just wait for her attack to over means she inserts those sworsds in your stomach & then throws u. during this press block & then slash her down!
Or PM or mail me at powerup@xasamail.com i will mail you with save!

kukasa

Broken In
razorsharp said:
i am playing pop warrior within and i am stuck with crow master help plz

I played it 4 times. It is really nice game. By the way u dont have to kill the crow master at all. he doesnt affect the storyline at all. Simply avoid him and follow ur course. If ya dont kill him, he wudnt come again.

ammusk

Journeyman
POP WW game guide

game guide for WW

*gamespot.com/pc/action/princeofpersiaii/index.html?q=prince+of+persia

helped me thr some funny places

ammusk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom