Strategy game needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renny

Padawan
Guys I want you to suggest an excellent RTS game that meets these requirements:-

1. It should have a lot of depth and should be time consuming and "complex".

2. It MUST have all modern as well as ancient warfare(progressing through the ages like stone age to modern age etc.)

4. Preferably it must have countries(not civilizations like Roman etc).

PS- I've already played Rise Of Nations, so suggest anything else except this.

OP
Renny

Renny

Padawan
Dude I have an AMD Athlon 5000+, XFX 8600GT, 2GB DDR2 800MHz RAM configuration, so I assume this configuration will be enough to play most of the strategy games.

moshel

Padawan
hmm difficult to find a game with all these but i suggest some here...

1. World in conflict .......a must play game!! got 9.5 on gamespot based on current warfare.
2. Company of heroes.....based on WWII
3. Empire Earth III....starts from early stone age to the future age with robots and all.....i played the whole campaign which is basically only to capture the World! no other story..haha..got a dismal 3.5 on gamespot.
4. Universe at war...something abt future warfare but i have not tried it. check it out on gamespot.

P.S. DO NOT MISS WORLD IN CONFLICT!!!

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Well how can u guys forget the Command and Conquer Series !!!

Neways, buddy, ur system is gr8 for playing a good and gr8 REAL TIME STRATEGY Game wich satisfies all ur requirements (from ur 1st post) so have a look into these titles, wich I too own myself and im immensly pleased..

1.) Command & Conquer-Generals: It gives an accurate 3D environment in wich u are playing, U will be choosing from one of the 3 available countries (a.k.a FACTIONS, in CnC terms),
* the USA (a powerhouse of future weapons),
* CHINA (an euqally balanced side with huge beast like tanks)
* GLA (a terrorist group organisation wich uses Biological weapons like ANTHRAX and viruses as well as smuggled goods for their survival)...

2.) Command & Conquer-Zero Hour (an expansion of the above title)

3.) Command and Conquer 3-Tiberium Wars (the latest game, in the series where u can choose from 3 Teams (not Countries) (a.k.a FACTIONS like GDI, NOD and SCRIN)

NOTE: the CnC:Generals and Zero Hour are different from CnC3-Tiberium WArs in terms of Teams (a.k.a FACTIONS) and objectives where in CnC Gen and ZH (Zero Hour) u play for Country, while in CnC3, u play for capturing the Entire EArth and become a powerhouse (by collecting Tiberium)...

BUT, the gameplay and strategy is the same-- drag-select-point-attact kind of a strategy same as in every RTS (real time Strategy) game...

Rep me if u like my post.. ;)

Cheers n e-peace...

V

vaibhavtek

Age Of Empire All Series
Ago Of Mytholofg *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/32a.gif
and infact i think there are same thread like this here

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
1. It should have a lot of depth and should be time consuming and "complex".

Nothing absolutely nothing can beat the "Commandos" series in the level of engrossment and depth. Pic any....

Commandos....
1. Beyond the call of duty
2. Behind Enimy Lines
3. Men of courage
4. Destination Berlin......DB also called Commandos 3 is more advanced and brings a perspective view of playing as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom