1. Hi Guest
    We are running a survey about laptop service in India, and we'd love your inputs. Please help us improve the quality of laptop servicing, and if you've had any bad experiences, now is the time to be heard.
    Take the survey

Strange Problems

Discussion in 'QnA (read only)' started by vikram120, Dec 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vikram120

vikram120 New Member

I had written Multi Session Cd`s and had checked them and they were working. I had to format and reinstall Windows. Now when I try to open those CD`s it shows me only the data that was written in the first session. I know the Cd`s are working as I have checked them on my friends computer.

I have Sony CRX 220. and Adaptec ASPI installed.DMA is also on . I use Nero 6

Also a very Strange Problem is that after reinstall Windows Xp detects my PIII 550 Processor as "x86 Family 6Model 7 Stepping" which is wierd because earlier it used to show "Pentium III 550 MHz "or something like that.

Please help.

2. OP
    OP
    vikram120

vikram120 New Member

please help

3. klinux

klinux New Member

regarding the multisession , try reinstalling the burning software and it might detect the other sessions .

for the processor detection . does this show in system properties ?? if so u might have used a registry tweak last time to show that option . or 3rd party s/w . u can still change it with the registry entry

4. Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt New Member

Well Use ISO Buster To View And Extract The Remaining Sessions..... :)

5. OP
    OP
    vikram120

vikram120 New Member

But dude the thing is that before Reformating and Reinstall Windows Xp would read the Multi Session CD`s. Also today while reading Cd`s My CD Speed got locked at 12X .I don`t know what`s happening but I don`t think it`s a hardware problem . Your suggestions are requested.Please help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.