Strange problem with the cursor

Status
Not open for further replies.

RajU
Cursor is moving automatically to the right, I didn't touched my laser mouse, it is all happening all by itself, cheaked for virus, nothing found

CadCrazy

in search of myself
Nothing. Because the problem is not so common.
Remove the driver if you installed and then check if it is working fine

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@786
Which mouse it it?
Logitech basic optical has such issues. Mainly due to surface incompatibility.
Try some cloth mouth pads.
if u want i can send u the "usbport.sys" file for win x86.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
it cud be in contact with air, or either ur using glass, use a paper based material or wooden ittl do fine mouse pads will also be good

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
i hav experienced too.....but i am sure its not a h/w or driver problem...
yes.....^^^ "surface incompatibility"

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
happened to me lots of times try it put ur optical mouse up its gonna move to the right automatically,if it does error with surface doesent happen all the times

OP

RajU
I'm using it on wooden plank that usually comes with computer tables though it has become plain and a very little bit shiny but previously(not more than a week) I had used Techcom optical mouse which didn't show up like that. Now I don't have that mouse or I would have tested that......opps,,, sorrry that mouse was not a usb mouse & my new MB dosen't have the old connector for that, my bad:(

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Even my mouse cursor moves.. and I have a MS optical mouse.. Just check by changing the mouse pad.

slugger

Banned
maybe ur houses r haunted and d devil moves it around cause he finds nothin more intrestin to do @ ur place :D :D

sorry d00ds and d00d8s!!!!! ctrl nahi huan mujhse :D

OP

RajU
^^yeh, you might be right.........hey devils, go away, don't play with us and our computers, go play with slugger........he.....he.........:eek:

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
u shudnt use on glossy wood what i do is just place a notebook over it mouse pads make it worse for me i just put a long register below it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom