Strange Problem, help me ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
The problem started just before 2 minutes before i posted this thread.
I dont have a UPS, (coz our building has a generator) from 3 days the generator is not working. There was a power failure a 15 minutes ago. after the power came back i just switched on the switch of the main power socket in the wall, THE SYSTEM STARTS WITHOUT PRESSING ON THE POWER BUTTON in front of case.

HELP ME

r2d2

Journeyman
This is a feature in most fairly new motherboards where the system automatically returns to the state before the power failure. You can configure it in bios setup > power management.

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
well this happen with me too when my ups was not working
when i press the UPS on button my pc boot itself (i dont need to press on button which is on cabinet)
I made a thread on it too asking how to change the setting ?

but some mates told me that either ur button is damaged or ur bios setting is changed....

but that was not the appropriate answer, so i re-seat my cmos battery and the problem gone :D

Now i have to press my cabinet on button to boot...
;)
dont wry , its not a majot problem coz i run my pc in this mode 3 months without any problem

casual_gamer

In the zone
Gigacore said:
i just switched on the switch of the main power socket in the wall, THE SYSTEM STARTS WITHOUT PRESSING ON THE POWER BUTTON in front of case.

HELP ME
This happens if your pc does does not shutdown properly, maybe due to power failure or due to switching off main switch without shutting down windows. Just to confirm this, switch off the main power socket while windows is running and then switch the main power on and see what happens. Yes....... THE SYSTEM STARTS WITHOUT PRESSING ON THE POWER BUTTON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom