1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Strange mails ! ! !

Discussion in 'Internet & WWW' started by ax3, Apr 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ax3

ax3 Cool as a CUCUMBAR ! ! !

i recieve mails from persons i know bt wierd thing is, they 1 attachment of .bhx & 3 photos in message area ... these 3 imges r not shown (blank images) ...

R these keyloggers or virus ???

help me ...

2. hemant_mathur

hemant_mathur -- No Easter Eggs here --

No doubt they are viruses on job ... always ask the person from who recieve mails if they have send an attachment also ..also u might wanna update ur anti-virus sw and run a full system scan.

3. Manojap

Manojap New Member

ohhh

It must be virus..check out the date u gort it..may be that is an april fool gift

4. shoegoe

shoegoe New Member

Surely..this is a virus's task.. better ask the person who is sending you mail to check his system for spyware/malware/virus from a good antivirus system. Secondly, check if he uses incredimail/alike clients as they do add some line/smilies at the bottom of the mail to spread their popularity..

But i think its most probably a virus. Better check out...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.