Strange Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
My friend has one of those mercury motherboards w/o agp or pci e slots......
His dad is not ready to upgrade his machine as this machine is doing fine for everything other than Gaming........ He asked me to suggest him some ways in which he can get rid of his mobo(Better way for sayin that he wants to screw his mobo n show that it got old enough to handle the pressure).

Can anyone tell a method by which he can play havoc with his mobo but save his proccy and ram?

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
It depends on how much his fathers knows abt PC h/w..else instead of his mobo he will be screwed ....:D

assasin

Banned
Does he wanna srew only d mobo or the proccy too.
To screw mobo Flash it wit wrong bios,or break an IC or 2,or make a few deep scratches on the PCB.
To screw proccy run it witout heatsink or break a pin or 2 or rub d pin side of the proccy thru ur hair a few times or just give it a bath.

shafeen

Right off the assembly line
first thing throw coke on mobo
2. remove power supply
3.take it out ,take out all important parts and then drive a car over it>>just joking<<:p

OP
codename_romeo

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
please tell me how to flash the bios with a new update? while it is being updated i m supposed to switch off the power supply....

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
In stead of suggesting him such methods, suggest him not to do such things, if his parents are not agree!
buddy, our parents do hard work to give us comfort and all necessary things and we shouldnt waste their money in such experiments :)

May be some day his father would give him his desired mobo? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom