Storing contacts in memory card

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizzare_blue

Journeyman
I have a Nokia 6600 and a Nokia 3230...Is it possible to store my contacts in the memory card instead of storing them in phone memory orSIM card? I tried Contacts manager but it just transfers a single file as a backup....and that's not wat I want....plz help...

moshel

Padawan
goto tools -> memory

it will show u details of ur memory card. then click options and choose backup device memory on memory card.

to put the file on ur comp for saving, just put the card in card reader and join with comp then go into the card and there will be a hidden folder called backup, so copy that folder or the file inside it.

if u wanna restore then u have to do the same thing. just choose restore from memory card option.
this works on my ngage qd very well

OP
bizzare_blue

bizzare_blue

Journeyman
bizzare_blue said:
I have a Nokia 6600 and a Nokia 3230...Is it possible to store my contacts in the memory card instead of storing them in phone memory orSIM card? I tried Contacts manager but it just transfers a single file as a backup....and that's not wat I want....plz help...

Sorry moshel but I wrote that I do not want a single backup file...I want to use memory card to store my contacts instead of the phone memory(which is by default)....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom