Stero Widening in SE Phones ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Guys what's this stero Widening ???

does it improve the music quality or something ??
shld i turn it off or on...
when i switch it on the volume goes down a bit...and i hv to increase the volume......

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
chng ur phn..the volume shud go up..ths wat it does..stereo widening is a process wer the phone compromises a bit on the bass and beat sides to increase the volume..thts actuly the practical usug..technically it is supposed to gv a greter thump to the quality of the sound...

OP
a_k_s_h_a_y

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
really why change phone ?? who will give exchange ??.........may be i am getting confused when that its off when its on !!

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
ya u r..wen its off the volume comes dowen and wen itrs on the oume goes on..if vice versa happens..go to ur dealer and ask an xplanantion

abhasbajpai

Asterisk enthusiast
see stereo widening here
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3D_audio_effect
in mobiles a hollow envelope of same frequency is created at very little time difference (wao effect)
which in turn fools our ears that the speakers speakers are put far from each other, give us a true stereophonic like sound form tightly packed mobile speakers

K

krazyfrog

The stereo widening function in newer Walkman phones works differently than the older ones. It actually reduces bass and volume. The overall effect is also very poorly implemented and works decently only on a few songs. I always keep it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom