Living to Play
Can anyone explain me the concept of trading cards on Steam in a simple language? I cannot understand form online guides.
I m trying my best
1. There are many games which Participate in Trade cards.
2. For playing those games, you get card drops, half or one more than half of all cards. After that drops stops PERMANENTLY.
3. Drops are random.
4. You have to acquire the remaining cards from Steam community market or trading to craft a badge.
5. For each badge you craft, you get +100XP, Emoicons, Profile backgound. After enough XP you level up.
6. For each Level up you get +5 friends limit.
7. Also for each complete card drop of a game you are eligible for Booster pack of that game that you get randomly (Very Rarely).
8. You can improve that chance by level up, each +10 level up gives you +10% chance to get Booster pack.
Different cards have different value on the Community market.
I hope this helps.