Star Wars Republic Commando.

Status
Not open for further replies.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
How many of you are/have playing this ? I am. And its an amazing game. Team based shooter thats what this is. Insane amount of enemies, gorgeous graphics and shoot shoot shoot gameplay. Would you believe it I havent even crossed the second level yet! Enemies galore they just keep coming at u!! Whats ur take on this ??

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
I just am playing the demo on the Digit DVD and man, yes, its awesome. And the HUD effects are just the best I've ever seen. I have GOT to get me one of these. Are you playing the full version game? Is it out here?

OP
I

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Its not out here yet and I fortunately one of my friends got it from the US and it didnt work on his system ;) So now I have the privilage of playing it ;)

Serial_Killer

Broken In
I've played the game man ,its damn easy even at hard difficulty .
Graphics are aewesome ,more halo like. I really loved the splash on ur hemet when u kill an enemy real close and some wiper comes and cleans it(cool effect) . But the game is really short ,only three missions (really wanted couple of more hours of gameplay)

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Hmm, tell me something, this looks pretty much like the Unreal Engine 2, is it based on it, by any chance? Just wondering, a bit too lazy to Google, I guess. :D

@icecoolz: Man, aren't you the lucky one! :)

I hope to get my hands on it real soon when it launches here. The demo has me writhing on the ground, screaming for more! :D

OP
I

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
might not be the case prof cause the game needs Graphics cards with Vertex Shaders and Pixel Shaders and considering that the game worked flawlessly on my MX 440 I dont think this is the case. Will know more soon ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom