Spyware Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Cruge1

Broken In
I am having a serious Virus and Spyware problem. It is causing a lt of problem and passing my security stuffs. Furthermore it is completely vanished C ad D drive. And modified start menu. I can't acces control panel, run, task manager and many more.
Continuously it openes up a page to buy anti virus whenever I am trying to access the net. It also caused regisery problem.....
Plz suggest a solution .............

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Format the whole hard drive and reinstall Windows XP. I don't think that any software can get rid of the problem completely.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Install a good antivirus+spyware remover, and update it regularly
Avast home antivirus+Spybot search and destroy+Lavasoft adaware you can use if you want free products.

OP
A

Adam Cruge1

Broken In
Actually I am not going to format it immadately...Plz name some virus remover software.
I used Panda,Registry Doctor, McAfee Anti Spyware...But all are in vain...Still there is the problem....Plz help.........

ThinkFree

Technomancer
AV may not remove all the viruses. So the best option is to reinstall the OS after formatting as an infected system file may give you trouble.

afonofa

Journeyman
If you can still install software then install Kaspersky Antivirus(trial), AVG AntiSpyware(free), SuperAntiSpyware(free) and Malwarebytes' AntiMalware(free). Just dont enable realtime protection for avg, superantispyware and malwarebytes antimalware.
Update them and scan in safe mode in this order:
KAV > SAS > MBAM > AVG, fix whatever is detected.

After that scan with HiJackThis(free) and post the scan log here. Once the virus is gone, its not difficult to fix control panel, run, task manager etc.

You will have to uninstall your current Panda antivirus, Mcafee Antispyware etc. before installing KAV. If you want you can reinstall them after the problem is solved.

techking_dinesh

Digit Squad Member
i had same prob
red screen comes
every thing is gone
cant click anything
lot of pop ups to buy that product

thiat is a adware

use this Malwarebytes' AntiMalware(free) it will clean everything
google for the link to dload

45 mins of scanning and u will be back to normal

works 101% coz i hav experienced it