1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

spyware or virus?

Discussion in 'Software Q&A' started by ratedrsuperstar, May 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ratedrsuperstar

ratedrsuperstar The Sexy Beast

after every 20 min i see aprocess called winaeb32.tmp or something like that and i get an error ul seek window.but when i am connected to the net if i don't terminate the process my connection gets disconnected.

2. swatkat

swatkat Active Member

Hi,
    Download HijackThis and unzip it to dedicated folder. Then run it and click the button Do a System scan and save log file. It will give you a log file. Copy and paste the complete contents of that log.

Note: Do NOT remove anything/everything in HijackThis, if you don't know what you are doing.

Last edited: May 14, 2006
  3. anandk

anandk Distinguished Member

first u need to clear ur temp files.
    download 'ccleaner' freeware from ww.ccleaner.com and use it.
    reboot.
    then scan ur pc with ur antivirus (avast/avg) and anti-spy (adaware/spybot) preferably in SAFE MODE.
    it shud help.
    if it dznt, post ur hijackthis logfile here or at www.hijackthis.de for analysis and solutions...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.