Spyware Creeps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
I dunno but frm somewhere Loads of spywhere and Search bars have insatlled on my PC ...I ran Spybot and Ad-aware but they cudnt erase those specific ones...What do i do?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
here's Batty's sticky thread on guiding for the Spyware removals which was just above ur head *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11368....ohhh i mean on top of this section....removing specific ones are very tough as depends a lot on the infection and the damage that they have caused to ur system....plus Adware tends to find out most of em....but if some are left then i guess A clean format would be a good option...:wink:

Good luck :)

swatkat

Technomancer
uninstall all the toolbars if u find them in Add/Remove programs, and post the content of HijackThis log file here......

*www.spychecker.com/program/hijackthis.html

roxin

Right off the assembly line
hi bro:
My server was infected with spyware.The net connection was denied by the spyware.Sometime the keygboard couldnot function & stm mouse.The yahoo anti spy that I had installed was gone without my knowledge.Finally,I formatted my drive & reinstall every software.Now its working ok.
So, I guess formatting is the right answer according to my experience.
If u find any better, plz share
Roxin,the net guy

suj_engico

Broken In
i feel that spybot is not a very effective antispyware.
this is because peple using it have found many flaws in them. i am an addition to that.
some say that some unreliable antispywares infact act as spywares themselves.
so be carefull in selecting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom