SpreadKDE: Try KDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie

El mooooo
Here are a few nice ways for those who want to try KDE without messing around too much.
Trying out a desktop environment like KDE can seem a daunting task. Installing Linux or BSD requires a commitment that you may not be quite ready to give yet. Try KDE provides a list of resources for alternative methods of trying a KDE desktop and applications, some of them without even needing to have Linux or BSD installed.
Link: *www.spreadkde.org/try_kde
Home Page: SpreadKDE

OP
eddie

eddie

El mooooo
Brat-Man said:
Nothing Beats GNOME Coupled with XGL+Compiz!
So? How does it relate to the point of this thread? Did you see GNOME mentioned anywhere in the thread title or body for that matter? This thread is about KDE not about GNOME!!! Is it a persisting problem with GNOME users that they have to spam in every KDE related thread? There was this another guy (don't remember his name) who was doing this is my other thread about KDE. Please guys...if you don't have something constructive to say...then stay away!!!

"Its better to stay silent and appear stupid, than to open your mouth and leave no doubt"

rohandhruva

Broken In
Hmm... lets start.

Code:
Kde Rocks !! Muhahahahhaha ! Gnome is broowwwnn..
Gnome rocks !! muhhahahahaha ! Gnome is schhoo schimple
Xfce rocks !!! muhahahahaha ! Die heavy weight kde gnome usazz
Blackbox, openbox rocks !! muhahahaha ! W3 ar3 th3 l33t sup4 h3xx0rs

Fine done with the trolling ? Now, get back to spread KDE.

I really wish I could start a promote kde group in mumbai, but i have CET on 21st may. How about all kde fans getting together, in mumbai and other places too ? Just sometime ago, kde-in was formed, we can collobarate with it and promote kde ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom