Spiderman The Movie Game Help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreams

Gracias Senor
hello guys..

i was playin Spiderman The Movie Game in my PC last week.. I finished the first 2 levels and came 2 the 3rd level named Oscorps Gambit in which i was to swing in the air around the city and take some pic of myself.. i started swingin and took some pics too.. after tht i was swinging around 10-15 minutes but nothin happ..

actually wat am i supposed 2 do in this level.. how 2 get it finished.. help needed gamrz.. thnx in adv..

Arachnid

Broken In
YOu gotta shoot pix using the moves spidey sez. once you do that you gotta swing left where you'll see a small cutscene with some killbots. Thats when you defeat them and learn your web-swing shot technique. once you beat em all - its on to the next level.

htnakirs

Journeyman
the keyword you are looking for is "walkthrough". Search for sites which offer this for the game of your choice.

OP
dreams

dreams

Gracias Senor
Arachnid said:
YOu gotta shoot pix using the moves spidey sez. once you do that you gotta swing left where you'll see a small cutscene with some killbots. Thats when you defeat them and learn your web-swing shot technique. once you beat em all - its on to the next level.

Hey m8 can u tell me how to kill those killbots.. i tried but culdnt..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom