Status
Not open for further replies.

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
I saw spiderman 3 today but i wondered spidey never becomes black. how come they say that he wears a black costume but that was venom

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
spiderman 3's too good......actually spidey turned black due to that symbiote species....therefore , all negative powers came in him...when he got rid of it, the symbiote chose Eddie as his host thus ..eddie turned into Venom ! :)

prasad_den

Padawan
I don't think its that good... Out of the total 2.20 hrs only about 30 to 40 mins are interesting... Rest of the time it looks pretty normal like a bollywood film.!!

OP
pritish_kul2

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
^^^^ya, i liked 1st cause in 3rd, half the time there are no lights - it's all black causing to see nothing

Na I dont agree with karmanya. i saw spiderman 3 three days back. Storyline is awesome . Sandman , venom , harry as green goblet & parker struggling with his own bad corner ..really good.. i wud rate it second best movie of decade ( after da vinci code 4 me). But the spidey ppl missed one small thing..When meteorite crashes wid the symbiotic alien species( a symbiotic organism is the one which selects a host & develops a biological relationship with him in order to give both of them mutual benefit .yes spidey got an incremental increase in his powers & wid some side effects like rage etc)
The meteorite must have produced a big bang and a lot of sound which shd have destroyed the alien org. But as the story advances even small metallic sounds are fatal to it.And ppl who argue that meteorite is non metallic 4 them : meteorite contain high % of iron and nickel
I loved peter parker's dance (Elvis style plus salsa) and funloving nature.Great work .Highly Recommended.
Pritish_kul2 ..Did u see the movie in theatre or just grabbed a copy of pirated cd(sorry 4 asking but i had no problem in checking out even minute details)
Prasad_den : Bollywood movies do not make any sense .Howcome ali came leaping over trees in dhoom 2( i didnt see it after this seen). spidey 3 comparison with bollywood movies pityful .PLZ PLZ PLZ spiderman 3 is even not comparable to bollwood crap.Sorry guys no grudges but this comparison just got on my nerves

Last edited:

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
LOL, anyway i think those who visit thinkdigit forums don't belong to the 80%. We are the 31173. :)

pritish - were you watching a pirated copy or something? ;-)

OP
pritish_kul2

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
no i saw it at home- probably not a pirated copy. i brought it for rent

BTW dhoom 2 has been designed on the idea of Ocean's Eleven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom