speech recognization software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nepsan

Broken In
Well in this world of audio and video typing is slowing but surely go out of windows(off corse if good service comes)
so do any dude have any idea where can i get good speech recognization program that is going to change my voice to text document when i speak
Well i think the program should be in our accent
well indian pronounciation and american promounciation makes many software unusable
including the new XP
so is ther any software i can get for download
good one that can even run in 2000
well hopes some response comes
frank

sr_ultimate

Journeyman
There are many which even have the indian english but I don`t think that people use it much most of them buy that and keep it in their shelf !!

I recommend you to do a google search and download any trial to see how it is !!

I bought one ViaVoice about 2 years ago or so ....It`s requirements was that it should have 100 sentences recorded !! but when I recorded that much it said some error has occured and I have to record 100 sentences once more ???!!!

I`m not telling that the softwares are BAD , but u may find that we can do write much faster than the recongnition softwares Do!! :)
If u are a newbee still the hands are BEST MAN!! ;) ::wink::

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
HI nepsan,

You can use Dragon Naturaly Speaking For that . It integartes it self with Windoeas and word completely.
and dunno abt 2000 but Office XP has it's own buit in voice recognition software. ;)

..:: peace ::..
JEba

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
I have been using dragon naturallyspeaking since version 3, and now its version 7 preferred. Although expensive, its excellent and the convenience is worth every paisa

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
nepsan

Dont make duplicate threads again and again .. I deleted one of your duplicate thread and you created it again ? ...

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
last week i got hold of Mac OS X 10..3 Panther in B'lore in a shop with few of my friends while waiting for train... Mac Panther it has a VR system called Speech

You can ask “What time is it?� and hear if you’re late for dinner. You can open your spreadsheet by saying “Open the February forecast.� Or use voice command to control your spaceship in a game. The possibilities are as limitless as the human imagination.

But couldn't try it's VR 'coz I was getting late for my train.

I just visited it's website and here are few deatails...

You can ask “What time is it?� and hear if you’re late for dinner. You can open your spreadsheet by saying “Open the February forecast.� Or use voice command to control your spaceship in a game. The possibilities are as limitless as the human imagination....

Isn't it amazing!!!

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
Found more on Mac OS X 10.4 TIGER SNEAK PREVIEW PAGE....

VoiceOver, the spoken interface for Mac OS X. The Universal Access capabilities of Mac OS X will soon be enhanced to provide a new way to access the Macintosh through speech, audible cues and keyboard navigation.

Visit the page.... it's even more amazing, the feature I always wanted in a PC... MAC ROCKS... WINDOWS SUX.... lol.

walking-techie

Journeyman
MS voice recognition software is really good.. also another alternative is the dragon naturally speaking suite.. there are many more but most of them are not suited for indian accent.. my suggestion if u can get office xp software to work for u .. stick to it.. or the old way of typing things into is way much better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom