speech recognization program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saharika

In the zone
From where can i download the software that can recognize voice and type when i speak.
may be free or trial version.
i tried xp's word recognization features but is not totally helping and be because of accent we speak in.
thanks
saha

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Dragon naturally speaking is the best like Indyan said. very expensive tho. IBM's Via voice is a good option too. I think there is a free demo available from the IBM website.

hikapil

Journeyman
i tried xp's word recognization features but is not totally helping and be because of accent we speak in.

Hi Saha,

Have u completed the full speech training with Office XP before starting.
After training the recognition power becomes, but not 100%

vijaythefool

In the zone
Why not try shadi softspeak ? its cool man . Not to forget to get the voice recognisation downloaded and configured it well to recognize what u speak!

or else the bird will blink !

OP
S

Saharika

In the zone
where link from where i can at least download trail version.
Dragon naturally speaking i went to thier site still was not able to downlaod trail
where is it?
any way thanks for replies.
By the way i have not taken any courses on that so may be i will try and if it is that necessary then...

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
There is no trial version for Dragon NaturallySpeaking. If you want, you've got to get the full version. Come to think of it, I don't think I know of any VR software ever being free for download. I've seen MSOffice VR work if you train it long enough. Sure, you got to correct a lot of errors, but it sure beats typing 20 pages out. Just remember Dragon needs as much time (if not more) for training, even if its the Indian accent version of the program. The more you train, the more accurate it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom