Speakers Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
I recently reformatted my PC and reinstalled Windows XP...(my PC went for lot of servicing for past 2 weeks)...and now my Speakers are giving trouble. I bought my speakers hardly 2 months back...Creative SBS 2.1 270 for Rs 1200.

Now sound is coming from only 1 speaker....the one which's cord is connected to right sound jack on the woofer. The other speaker(connected to left jack on woofer) does not give any sound...Any idea or help? If I interchange left and right speakers...the one which now gets connected to left does not give any sound!

One thing more....balance tabs on volume control of my PC are disabled...for Speaker, Microphone and Phone line...any ideas?

P

priyadarshi

navjotjsingh said:
I recently reformatted my PC and reinstalled Windows XP...(my PC went for lot of servicing for past 2 weeks)...and now my Speakers are giving trouble. I bought my speakers hardly 2 months back...Creative SBS 2.1 270 for Rs 1200.

Now sound is coming from only 1 speaker....the one which's cord is connected to right sound jack on the woofer. The other speaker(connected to left jack on woofer) does not give any sound...Any idea or help? If I interchange left and right speakers...the one which now gets connected to left does not give any sound!

One thing more....balance tabs on volume control of my PC are disabled...for Speaker, Microphone and Phone line...any ideas?

recheck your sound driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom