speaker make my pointer crazy...soln needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
I have a strange solution. Whenever I play some games or play movies, the mouse pointer goes crazy. My woofer was on same table's lower support. The whole table wud vibrate at high volumes. So i kept my woofer on floor and now also at high volume my mouse goes crazy duo to table vibration.
Im using a good cloth mousepad with iball laser mouse.

Is there any way to dampen the vibrations???Will placing some thick cloth piece at each feet of table wud do??

OP
dOm1naTOr

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
My PC is in first floor and usually i feel the groung vibrating on large beats. This is enough for a laser mouse to react.

Is it wise to place the feets of table on thick cloths?

aneesh kalra

Mclaren F1 Long tail
Place it on the thermocol packing that came with it.Which speakers do you have. You should ideally atleast place it 2 feet away from computer to avoid magnetic interferrence since most subwoofers are not shielded and moreover so that the bass vibrations don't screw up your sensitive cpu components.

OP
dOm1naTOr

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
He he, currently ive two 5.1s and ive placed each on either side of my table[woofers].
The speakers are Creative T6060 and Logitech X530. I used spliters for all mobo outs to give it to two speakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom