Soundcard Compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

thrash_metal

In the zone
Im looking for a good mid-range soundcard .... round the Audigy Series .... the question is tht is the Audigy 2ZS or the Audigy 4 compatible with the new Windows Vista ? Cause i'm looking for a good one time invesment for the next 2-3 years~

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Dont worry ! I am able to use Audigy 2 ZS with Vista and the sound is just as good as i get in windows XP.
Infact Sound Should never be major problem with Vista. Try concentrating on the graphics as Vista is not going to enable its ultimate Whistle and Bells with any inferior ( Read onboard or graphic card which is more than year old)
Vista will run on low graphics if you got but you will be missing that eye candy effects !

OP
T

thrash_metal

In the zone
I have a 7600GT for Graphics , my card right now SB Live DE 5.1 is gvng me some problems ..the midi/gameport aint working . Whenever I try to access my effects box (external) through midi .. my comp doesnt detect it and restarts !! Checked out the connecting cable and the box over at a frnds place it works fine .. even reinstalled windows !! Know anything how I cn test a the gameport properly ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom