Sound very low in DivX movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

anilthomas26

In the zone
Hi,
I have converted a DVD movie int DivX using Dr.DivX 1.0.6 .The problem is that the sound of the DivX file is very low.Is there any way to increase the
sound.
Tell me another DVD to DivX converting tool

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
For ripping dvd try DVD DECRYPTER *www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_rippers/dvd_decrypter.cfm and then use VIDOMI *www.vidomi.com/ to encode it to divx.

This is what I do(very useful guide): *www.divxland.org/dvd_divx_guide.php

Kniwor

Learner
*www.nch.com.au/wavepad/

see if wavepad helps.... i dont know i am myseld going to try it now for the fist time....

i have the same prob...

OP
A

anilthomas26

In the zone
the problem is that the sound is very low at some places only
Wat abt the quality between DivX and a movie converted to mpeg4 using NERO PREMIUM (using Convert DVD to nero digital movie option)

Kniwor

Learner
anilthomas26 said:
the problem is that the sound is very low at some places only
Wat abt the quality between DivX and a movie converted to mpeg4 using NERO PREMIUM (using Convert DVD to nero digital movie option)

i use nero digital.....
first i used to use the avi files with various codecs....
Xvid, Divx, VP62 etc....

but not i encode everything in mp4... this saves me a lof of time.... the quality is very good, atleast i cannot notice the difference.....

another thing is when i used to encode in avi format i had to decide for each movie which codec i want to use... because no codec is good for all scenes... some codecs are good for some movies and others for other...

For ex... VP62 is exellent at movies that do not have too much action or anything... dramatice moves...
Ex: forest Gump, Godfather etc...
But u surely dont want to encode LOTR using VP62.... Divx is good for movies with special effects.... VP62 is pathetic at that...

Guys these are my personal findings and suggesions.... so if u diagree... thatś ur choice but dont start an arguement here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom