SOS Y! Mail Access Denied, Suddenly

Status
Not open for further replies.

modern_crusader

Right off the assembly line
Hey guys, Can somebody help me out?? Well, One fine evening when i try to login to my yahoo account, it displays a "invalid password" message. I tried to login several times being very careful of wat i type and if the caps lock is on......but was to no avail. I also tried to recover my password but the verification process failed despite providing my correct info. I have no idea wat could have gone wrong. Is there any way to get back to my Y! Account again??? If some1 can do something please post me a msg, i ll provide the details. Pls help me!!!! :oops:

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
the obvious first answer ..
try the 'forgot password' link

most probably .. if password has been changed by someone else .. then he must have changed the secret question too ..
so not much hope

anilsmart

Broken In
there are 50% chance to get back the lost password if it is stolen by some one else i can i help you but i need your yahoo ID and please give me details about the last mail readed by u.

Kannan

In the zone
Hmmm, this is becoming a little serious.

One of our forum member also posted a similar thing previously with his mail having the same problem.

Is yahoo having some kind of server problems ??

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
u could mail yahoo tech support . i had a friend retrieve his hotmail acct by an email tech support fellow from hotmail . they ask a few questions and what folders u might have and pin code and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom