SOS sound woes...

Should we always buy a creative speaker set with a creative sound card ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

huzaifa b arab

GetUserTitle()
Hey,
Can u solve my problem.
I've just bought an ARTIS S5500R 5.1 speaker set & a creative Sound Blaster Live 24 Bit.
First of all, my speakers did well . But later the centre speaker stopped
working. But it gave response in the 5.1 channel test but the signal meant for the subwoofer was taken up by the centre speaker and the subwoofer responded for the centre speaker. I inverted the connections even though it was wrong. Now i did the test and bingo.but as soon as i turned on winamp and played a song the centre piece was working well but the sub woofer was'nt responding. i again interchanged the connections to previous (which is as shown as in the manual) . Now the wierdness starts.
now the subwoofer as well as the centre speakers are not responding. when i took the subwoofer & the centre speakers pin out of the jack and inserted a Head Phone(HP) but the HP did not respond . A new problem too came the rear speakers also stopped . The respective port too did not respond to the HP. NOw only one port works properly & surprisingly in the creative speaker setting channel and noise test all the speaker respond.
I am on a AMD duron 650 Mhz , 128 Mb RAM, Via AC 97 sound card and running on Win XP Pro with no SP. I have DX 9 c , AC-3 filter and xvid codec installed on my system. Please Help!!!!!

U can also mail me at arab_huzaifa@yahoo.com

expertno.1

Technomancer
noits not necessary that you Should we always buy a creative speaker set with a creative sound card

other sound cards can alsom perform beetter than the creative one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom