Sorry for"Try it out newbees!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chetan1991

Youngling
Sorry for the thread "try it out newbees"friends, as I am also a newbee myself.Please tell me how I can embed a picture in my post.I am really sorry for the annoyance you felt and will try not to repeat this again.:(

Last edited:

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
No Problem....we are there to help newbies

Upload Images to www.Imageshack.us and after uploading you will get a page showing a lot of links. Copy either Thumbnail for forums (1) or Thumbnail for forums (2) link and use it in your post. You can use the last direct link option and embed that link into
and post it here.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
If the image is on internet
1.right click on it
2.copy image location(in firefox,or similar in other browsers)
3.paste it in the message box here.
4.Write
after the address (No spaces)
ex

If you want to load it from your computer,follow navjotsingh dude's way.:D
Please only embed thumbnails(small sample of big picture)

and no need for apologies:D

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Maybe this 'll help for more grasp over these sorta things...
vBCode - The whole package

Navjot & Vimal r right.
*www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/frech/d005.gif
Also to notice... no swfs (flash) or other embeddable files here. Only attachments.

Last edited:
OP
Chetan1991

Chetan1991

Youngling
Thanx for your encouragement guys.
You all deserve reputation(adding...)

So i'm giving it a try again!
Tell me how you can make a custom target in SendTo menu item like here(here it is Games).
*img226.imageshack.us/img226/381/trickyqj0.th.jpg

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
That's easy just add the desired send to item
in C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\SendTo

And this post is in wrong section, you should have posted it in QnA section.

OP
Chetan1991

Chetan1991

Youngling
And oh yes I've prepared another challenge for veterans but it'll need a zip file to be copied to the comp. of user.How I can do it??

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
navjotsingh said:
That's easy just add the desired send to item
in C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\SendTo
^^^ Better you add the Shortcut to the actual location in the Sendto folder.

OP
Chetan1991

Chetan1991

Youngling
Hey navjotsingh this was very easy that's why I had named it "try it out newbees" b'cause it was for newbees and surely you are not one of them!

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Chetan1991 said:
And oh yes I've prepared another challenge for veterans but it'll need a zip file to be copied to the comp. of user.How I can do it??

Can't get you... You want to transfer a zip file??

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
chetan1991 said:
Thanx for your encouragement guys.
You all deserve reputation(adding...)
Do me a favour.. rep me when u get *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/kirsch/reputation/reputation_pos.gif*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/kirsch/reputation/reputation_pos.gif*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/kirsch/reputation/reputation_pos.gif below ur name.. then I can jump 10 steps or more *img116.exs.cx/img116/6469/g5cgrin.gif
Now, unfortunately, it doesn't count *forums.spodesabode.com/images/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Welcome... btw...

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Chetan1991 said:

Zip File to be copied to a computer of user? Simple, send it via mail or CD or floppy or connect both pc's hdd and transfer the zip file or upload it to any filesharing site like rapidshare.com and send the download link to your friend.

OP
Chetan1991

Chetan1991

Youngling
nono...You didn't understood navjot.Have you checked out the thread in which Vishal Gupta has offered his modified theme looking like Vista??i want to make a link like that.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Ok .. You can offer zip file by 2 ways: Attachment...while posting(don't use quick reply for this)...click manage attachments and browse to the location of your file on your hdd and select it. You can add more attachments this way too.

2nd method: Upload your file to a site like www.rapidshare.com and post the download link in your post.

OP
Chetan1991

Chetan1991

Youngling
Ok thanx buddy!;)! You can view this thread in QnA section after 5 minutes.Pls post me if you find some fault.

Last edited:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Don't you understand or what?
Last time too I said that it's in the wrong section. This is Open Source section and not Junkyard section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom