sony vaio shutdown issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

legolas

Padawan
Hi,

I have a sony vaio, in which i cleared all the default installed mess with all the backup taking hell lot of space and installed a fresh copy of windows followed by all sony vaio drivers. the problem is that every time system shuts down or goes to standby or whatever mode... it just stays there saying "windows is shutting down" or "windows is standing by" but nothing else happens and this is totally annoying. please dont ask me to do a google search. I have did much of it to my knowledge and every1 recommend different solution, i have tried many/all of them, nothing to yield a result still. i even reinstalled, fresh installation of my windows too. now, please tell me what the hell is going on with my laptop! :(

thks,
legolas.

shantanu

Technomancer
its a laptop so power config is quite different, you got to check your power options for this and see your BIOS for any power setting..

Will also tell you about something i heard about shutdown in LAPTOPS , so wait,, i think others will answer too. and i am searching it ...

OP
L

legolas

Padawan
still not solved. please if any1 knew abt this, suggest me. this is so irritating!! it never shuts down... :(

/legolas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom